Yes! Unfortunately, we can’t be responsible if your collar stiffeners are lost during the cleaning. It would be too complicated for us to track every customer collar stiffeners, so the best thing would be for you to remove it ❤️
Articles in this section
- Why has my shirt has been itemised as a blouse?
- Should I remove collar stiffeners when I provide shirts to Zipjet?
- Why my shirt is charged like a delicate shirt instead of shirt?
- Can you remove my stains?
- Is the black bag only for dry cleaning items?
- What items can I put into the Ironed Laundry and Dry Cleaning Black bag?